Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Me and my dual spec

It was time that I sat down and decided this thing. I've been pushing it off for awhile now (I hear my BA calling even as we speak), but with the patch downloading in the background, it is time for it to be done.

My raiding spec. Part of me is rather bitter that Ulduar is not like AQ, and I could take out the points in Improved Tracking without a second thought. Freeing up seven talent points would make me so happy... Glyphing for Chimera will make Improved Steady Shot more viable, since its greatest strike against it is its availability when Chimera is on CD, but those two points are also the first to go should I decide the talent is not pulling its weight. Switched from Efficiency to Rapid Recuperation, but I'm still undecided about it. And yes, I dropped Aspect Mastery, and no, I'm not pleased about it. I liked 40% Viper and 90 more RAP from Dragonhawk, not to mention the ease of mid-fight pet rezzing...

Glyphs: Chimera, Serpent Sting, and Trueshot Aura.

My PvP spec. Removed all the fluff pet and mana talents, but I admit I am lacking in my PvP prowess, so any thoughts would be nice. I also had glyphs picked out, but evidently Glyph of Aspect of the Monkey got nerfed, so that is out. Suggestions, oh my PvP-huntering brethren?

1 comment:

Brajana said...

I'd like to hear if you find yourself using Silencing Shot in Ulduar a lot. I didn't put a point there, but if there end up being a lot of interrupt heavy fights and we don't have the number we'd like, I might switch that around.