Friday, February 27, 2009

I guess they changed their minds...

Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built in to Hunter Autoshot.

They tacked on this to the official patch notes.

I am of mixed opinion on this. Yes, this gives us a free bag. Well, a free bag minus 6 slots, if you want to carry as much ammo as we do currently in a 28-slot ammo bag. But I liked having a separate container for my bullets and arrows. Otherwise, I just think of a Warrior with his stack of ammo for pulls, just there in a bag, any bag, nothing special about it . A Hunter's arrows go in a special place, where it can be tracked and buffed.

The removal of ammo's designated place does not sit well with my OCD. I suppose I'll have to get a mod that will track ammunition levels for me... And I'm still waiting for the lvl 80 bullets/arrows.

No comments: