Friday, September 5, 2008

"Finally, some BM hunter love"

The amount of anger that I have for this comment is overwhelming.

I was looking around at some of the screenshots on WoWhead of Cursed Vision of Sargeras, and became curious about some of the images of Thori'dal.

I've ranted about it's 2.7 speed before, but this comment just got my blood boiling. Finally, FINALLY some BM hunter love.... What the FUCK do you call that whole 20% passive haste talent? A peck on the cheek? A tender hug? The fact that BM hunters were given the ability to do amazing DPS without trying, with any level of gear, any weapon, that's not love? IS THAT NOT LOVE? If the bow was 3.0, would it not be love? Would BM damage no longer be great? No, it would still be topping the meters, just as it is talented to do, just as it did with Bristleblitz Striker and all the other 3.0 bows BM hunters have to choose from, because the slow bows will still outdps the faster weapons with T6 gear.

Please forgive me. I want to love this bow, I really do. I know the slow range weapons are leaving the picture again, what with haste being everyone's friend in Wrath, so my loyalties to MM bow speed are short lived. But it infrurates me like nothing else that players that raid BM want more more more more more MORE.

I'm going to go spec MM for the weekend and kill stuff. And enjoy it.

4 comments:

Pike said...

I'm sorry dumb people are giving the spec I love a bad name =( I do my best to try and stem the tide of huntards, but it's not enough =P

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

That bow did not drop for over a half a year.

AND HE IS STILL ****ING RED/BLACK THIS WEEK, WHAT THE ****

Negathle said...

It's okay Pike. I only really detest the ones that spec BM because it is the best DPS, and no other reason why. There has only been one person that I've disliked who loved BM for the spec itself, not it's damage, everyone else I'm perfectly fine it.

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

I'm just speccing BM for PUPPY :D

AND SOMEONE ALREADY MANAGED TO TAME ONE FROM MOLTEN CORE :D :D :D

http://digitalkore.net/~matthew/images/wow/wotlk/corehound/WoWScrnShot_090608_015814.jpg