Monday, September 15, 2008

Novemer 13, eh?

Blizzard supplied the release date today for Wrath of the Lich King (via WoW Head), which means I mark my calender for a midnight meeting with my local Game Stop. It falls on a Thursday, which is great for me, since I don't have classes on Friday or Monday. Four non-stop days of Wrath.... mmmmm.....

Conveniently, I had just pre-ordered it the other day (no Collectors Edition for me, as cute as the frostwyrm whelp is) and had it shipped to the store. With other UChicago WoW players in my dorm, we shall taxi up to Game Stop!

Speaking of WoW Head, I decided to give up my site-loyalty to Thotbot and become a pure-Wowheader. This was based on the decision to run the Wowhead Client, all because I was curious about the drop rate of Captured Firefly (I love the discussion on probablity in the comments section, by the way. It makes the nerd in me extremely happy.). The great irony, of course, is that the little bugger dropped for me on the twelfth kill!

3 comments:

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

Note to self: Take Novemver 13th and 14th off from work.

Pike said...

*makes grabby hands in the direction of the firefly*

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

Just tame a moth and get a matching moth companion, Pike! :o