Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's shiny

I didn't appreciate it before - I was always under the impression that the red was more attractive - but there is something about the silvery-blue that just screams HOT.

That crossbow hits like a truck! Makes me sad though, the Ulduar Hard Mode crossbow got so little love, though that didn't stop it from dropping the day after I got the ToC xbow... Also, two-piece T9.25. Serpent Sting now crits about 50% of the time, which makes me wonder how that should affect Chimera, as dictated by what the tool-tip says. Mathy thoughts are wandering around in there...

It's been a busy week already, what with the instance clears, PvP Honor farm I should be doing, and a side project I've been undertaking to buy a Mechano-hog (supporting my local engineers, of course). I couldn't pass up 5000g to finish up Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor - around 150 quests total, but the difficult to find and finish ones. And no, I am not out for hire.

Trying out BM this weekend for arena (in before they nerf it, I suppose). Admittedly, I am nervous about giving up my Scatter Shot, but evidently Big Red Wolf will be worth it (or Big Red Crab? I suppose I could tame another pet, but that means giving up my turtle-tank... and that would be the last sacrifice I'm willing to make.) It's going to be a busy couple of days, but I am definitely taking a break Friday to go see 9 with the Boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That person giving you 5k gold to finish up the quests in EK and KM, must be a very generous person.

Negathle said...

More lazy and easily frustrated than generous :P

Stupid Mage said...

Why would you have to give up your turtle tank?

Negathle said...

Out of stable slots :(

And I'm not giving up my eldest pet (Son of Hakkar) or my moth.

Fig said...

It's the 310% speed =p Grats on your Ironbound drake.

It's making a difficult decision like giving up your turtle pet that makes me wish we had just one more stable slot. I'm never getting rid of my orange hive queen, never. *hugs it*