Friday, August 15, 2008

First bit of loot in awhile

Wish it was something better-ish.

Forest Prowler's Helm dropped from Council finally. It's a helm that I consider to be better than T6. However, I loose three agility, and gain .6% crit. It's a tough call. Right now my Wish List item (for a Loot Council system) is the T6 chest, and once I get that (after the tank does, of course), I'll pop back on the T6 helm for the 4-piece.

I wish they would have dropped something I know I would certainly use for the rest of the Burning Crusade: Madness of the Betrayer. The trinket is the best in the game for hunters, and despite the fact that a couple of rogues have it as their Wish List item, I'm pretty sure it'll go to me first, just for the betterment of the raid.

Sigh, here's to luck.

No comments: