Saturday, November 22, 2008

Say hello to my little friend!


Rawr. I approve of any quest that allows me to ride on the back of a god and squash things underfoot.

Meet my new Goddess. Sure, she's a bit Cthulhu-esque, but any Windserpent goddess is a goddess of mine. Too bad they just recycled the Hakkar model. As a guildee put it, "WotLK: The recycling bin of WoW." Now, where's the Moth God, eh?

Worst. Hole. Ever. To make matters even more ironic, this little hole here wouldn't have been an issue if I was 77 instead of 76...

Leatherworking hit 410, and I discovered the joy of Embossing. Ah, my pretty little Nerubian Leg Reinforcements! Fur Lining, where have you been all my life?

Speaking of professions, it appears that many guildees are dropping engineering in favor of more profitable means. This does not make the arrow-needing me happy.

I'm off to Sholazar Basin next, to work for *shudder* Hemet Nesingwary. I really hope I get a D.E.H.T.A. quest to kill the bastard. Not that WoW is an accurate respresentation of nature (what with respawn timers), but I never liked the Nesingwary quest lines - they just don't sit well with the biologist in me. Kill all the invasive species you want, but hunting native species and weaking the diversity of the ecosystem is pure stupidity. Meh, Blizzard is pretty terrible about their use of science in the game, so I've just resigned myself to ignore such things.

I can't wait to be able to fly again...

No comments: