Saturday, October 25, 2008

A full day of play makes the stress go away!

Well, sorta. After staying up all night writing a paper due today, I decided to hell with everything I need to get done this weekend, I'm playing some fucking WoW tonight!

So I did.

While the new Viper doesn't bother me so much in raid, it is extremely annoying to farm with and even run 5-mans with. I often forget it's on, so my damage is low without me realizing it.

Leveling pets is a joke. Tinea nearly hit 68 today. While I suppose this is a good thing, I did have a bit of affection for the grind. You get to know your pet, understand its behaviors and movements as you level it. Otherwise, it's like getting a teenager for a child instead of an infant: What is this creature I must suddenly figure out?!

Please, GMs, be merciful. I grinded my way to from Hated to Exalted with the Scryer after leveling Exalted with the Aldor. I have both tabards; I have all of the patterns that both fractions sell. Please, please, please, give me my title so that I might be proud of my hard work instead of just satisfying my Leatherworking OCD. Or, if you will not, give me all the DampscaleBasilisk Eyes, Dreadfang Venom Sacs, and then Marks/Signets and Armaments/Tomes to do it all over again both ways.

Also, if you have killed Kael before 2.4, I should never have to tell you what an off-classes' role is. I will eat your liver.

No comments: