Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Horde's Crusade!

Tonight's 10 man completed A Tribute to Mad Skill for the first time tonight. Various people took credit for the final kill - the shadow priest dispersion tanked, the rogue popped evasion, etc. All I know is this:

*cough*

No, everyone in the 10 man group was awesome - heals, dps, and the two tanks that are normally a tree and a kitty. Great job, Group 2 (aka Team Ninja)!

I also took a very shiny bow, despite it being a downgrade, because it is fucking hot:

I wish I could use it in the battlegrounds...

4 comments:

Fig said...

Frenzystrike D: That bow would be right at home in my troll hands, gief!

Stupid Mage said...

Wow, so purty...

Why can't you use it in BGs?

Negathle said...

2.14 DPS vs 2.40 DPS with the Heroic Death's Head Xbow.

Torgall said...

I'm a gun person myself... but you're right... that bow is HAWT!