Monday, July 26, 2010

A Wedding Present

Why, hello there! Remember me? No, I am not returning to WoW - I'm not happy with what I see as it filters through my sources of friends and acquaintances - as much as old guildees tell me that Cataclysm will make a decent enough casual experience, I cannot go back unbiased. After all, how do they expect a girl to stay in Muglore once she's seen Shattrath, er, or something like that...

While I have no intentions of rebooting the ol' account, I thought I would share with you one of the most awesome wedding presents I received:



It's Neg! How awesome is that! The gift-giver was a college friend of mine, whom I've never played with before, but we did chat it up frequently in the dorm lounge, swapping progression tales and boss strats. Tehvitan, thanks for a great wedding gift :D

The big day has come and gone, and it was a splendid occasion - I wish it had lasted longer! Everything went well, and now we can get back into the swing of things. Grad school starts August 23rd, and FFXIV comes out for PC in September. Yes, I will be back to blogging (I hope), though I might be a bit behind. The Boy is insisting on playing with me on his PS3, but as of right now, the game isn't released for PS3 until February or March. I think I've convinced him to let me have a three month head start on him, since I do love questing and all that, so we'll see. Once the blog is up and running, I'll be sure to post it for interested parties.

5 comments:

aerynn said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes, Neg!

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest wedding gift I've ever seen! I'll trade you like 4 toasters and the old 19 inch black and white tv my wife and I got for ours >_<

Either way - congrats to you both and have big fun in FF. I've always gotten a mild rash from anything Sony puts its name on - but I have to say that I'm really keen to see that game.

Lynda said...

That is the best wedding gift I've ever seen! Windpaw's spot on, keep the salad spinner! That friend of yours is brilliant! I was hoping you'd let us know how all the who-ha went down. Grats to you and the boy, Neg!

Anonymous said...

did you get my text today? hope you had a good first day at grad school! is this gift giver someone we know? must be, right?
love,
Dani & Nick

Gamehunter said...

Hey, me and some of my friends are on Lindblum if you want to join us.